Follow my blog with Bloglovin Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Fabulous Award

Part of the joy involved with joining blogging communities is sharing the love. 

Last month a lovely blogger from over in Germany graced us with the
fabulous blog ribbon.

Meanwhile I will share a few things with you and link you to a handful of other bloggers doing the month long challenge with me.

 5 Fabulous Moments
My daughter’s birth
Conquering excess weight
Being called Fearless
My first car
My first apartment
 
5 Things I love

Warm fresh baked bread. YUM!
Meeting Strangers
Turning them into friends
Staying up late
Sleeping in

Things I Dislike

Sitcoms
Vanilla ice cream. Comparatively why stop there?
Abuse and the victim mentality
Willful ignorance
Debilitating fear

5 Fabulous Bloggers!

Like a Bump on a Blog I follow her on Facebook  
Wonderfully Women Women Rock...
Miss Riki 30something...letters too
Find A Bright Spot Gotta have optimism right?
No Brain No Headache This name made me laugh.

These five bloggers are now tagged and can share the FABULOUS ribbon award on their blogs. 

Instructions: 

Share how you received the award or from whom
5 fabulous moments 
5 things you love and 
5 things you dislike 

Link and share with 5 other bloggers. 

6 comments:

  1. The first car is definitely a special moment - what kind was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A 65 Bug. I talked about it in a previous post. Yes, I think you are right. I want to do a link up of first's posts. I think there are handful that are special to us all over the world.

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed your post, although I had to read the first paragraph twice to get it :-) Never thought of making my own granola bar - thanks for that. I loved your list and plan to use that format for my personal blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the blog. Sounds like you have been looking around and enjoying yourself. I cannot ask for more. If you see posts that inspire all the better.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for highlighting me for this fabulous award. It was well-deserved for you, and I feel honored. I am still conquering the excess weight, but your likes and dislikes are very similar to mine. It's a pleasure to be connected to such a grown, sexy, fabulous woman. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome!

      "...a grown, sexy, fabulous woman. :-)" It takes one to know one. ;> I love the way you write.

      It is fun to be blogging and sharing with the world together. Our challenges produce fodder for the masses. Gotta love that.

      Delete