Follow my blog with Bloglovin Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Levity for the Weekend

I am supposed to be away camping this weekend. I wanted to leave a pre scheduled post that would be light and fun for while I was gone. 

My plan was to be gone from mid Friday to Sunday afternoon. 

Being home and plugged into all the chatter going on via the web it seems even more needed. 

I am sure you are hearing about:

The senseless movie theater shooting.
Yahoo's new pregnant CEO.
Issues left and right of election 2012.

If you want to discuss one of these serious issues or others send me a note via Facebook or Twitter.
Meanwhile since I do not drink laughter will be a good diversion. Humor is subjective but here are a few YouTube parodies that make me giggle.

I have never bought anything on Ebay but I love Weird Al. Adding the Lego aspect just put this one in a league all its own.

Recently some new guys have caught my eye. I especially like that these fans might not even speak our language. Swagger and humor transcend culture.


Here is a song I imagined myself singing if I ever get invited to a masquerade karaoke event. 

Then there has been recent Ginger fun. 


2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you and your blog for the Sunshine Blog Award, because you inspire me and deserve it! Please check out the post link below to learn the details and accept your well-deserved award. Congratulations and Happy Blogging! http://myinspiredlifewithfibromyalgia.blogspot.com/2012/07/sunshine-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are doll! How delightful. Thanks. I can't wait to check it out. Happy blogging.

      Delete