Follow my blog with Bloglovin Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SOPA PIPA BLACK OUT


                                                                                                                                                                 I
It is amazing the power of the internet and us the people of the nations of the world. Regimes have fallen uprisings have begun. We deserve to be informed if nothing else. We have a right to be connected and share as we see fit. 

I posted to one of my social networking sites “I wonder if those in power manage to cripple the web will that lead to actual more community.”

I do not support the occupiers but I value the gathering of people together to get things done and give voice to hidden issues. It is amazing to me that these things make international news. Worse that no one seems to understand what is going on.

JJ















No comments:

Post a Comment