- 1 Square Dark Chocolate
- 2 T Spoons of chocolate chips
- 3 Oz (6 tablespoons or ¾ stick) butter cut up or softened
- ⅓ Cup Strong Coffee, cooled
- 2 Large eggs at room temperature
- ½ C Sugar
- ¼ Cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ C all-purpose flour
- 3 T cocoa powder
- 1/8 Tsp Sea salt
- ⅔ Crumbled Pecans
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly coat w/ oil or butter an 8 by 8x8-inch baking dish
Stir in the coffee until thoroughly blended.
Beat eggs until frothy.
Blend in the sugars and vanilla, whipping until thick and pale colored, about 5 minutes. Stir in the melted chocolate mixture and blend completely.
Bake 40 minutes, or until a tester comes out slightly moist. Cool on a rack to room temperature. Use a sharp knife to cut the brownies.
Store in a single layer in a tightly sealed container or covered with foil at room temperature up to 5 days.
Remember to share or hide them which ever you wish!