Follow my blog with Bloglovin Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Fun Annoying Songs

Ok I can no longer resist. It is Friday and ever since this song came out it will come into my head on Fridays.

I did not hate, hate, hate it but it is a little sing song bubble gum.

So in honor of such things here are a few of those annoying songs you just can't get out of your head.







Bubble Gum anyone?





Can you think of any more that swept the nation? Feel free to add the song that gets stuck in your head most often in a comment. This is the annoying kinda fun.

To get your head back on track you can go read some work emails or turn on the news later. Of course you could always look around YouTube for something darker to cleanse your audio pallet.


I might switch over to me Eminem or at least P!nk for sanity's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment