Follow my blog with Bloglovin Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Healthy Living Options

My family thinks I am a little off. I call it organic and crunchy if I have to add labels. 

Who can blame me for not just swallowing the status quo when it comes to advertising and the purchases I make for my home? 

We shop at places like Elliots Natural Foods, The Sacramento Foods Cooperative down town, Whole Foods & Trader Joes. I call Walmart, Walfart and I refuse to shop there. When I get the newspaper I would clip coupons but there is usually nothing I am going to buy. I can find something healthier if not cheaper elsewhere is usually my thought. 

My mother just says something will get us all so it does not matter. I like to think if I am more choosy I can avoid going along fine and suddenly coming up ailing as I get older. I think some of the things we are suffering as people in a 1st world have to do with missing vitamins and nutrients.

It has been over a decade since I took an antibiotic. We do not keep the usual cold and flu season OTC products in the house. Instead we stock Vitamin C, Echinacea, Zinc, Colloidal Silver, and now Tea Tree oil. I have been hearing about it and seeing it in things such as shampoo. Turns out it has another name Melaleuca. There is also a company by that name which I am just being introduced to. 


Through the end of the month they are running a $1 special. Usually for about half of what it costs to join Sams or Costco you join their company as a consumer. There is also the opportunity to earn by sharing with those you know or who are interested. 

I am already excited about the idea of having supplies delivered. I have not even really gotten into all the perks that are included like other retail shopping discounts. 

A friend of mine shared this with a few friends of hers myself included. The couple she heard about it from has been involved for a long while. One of the other friends at our get together who works for the state said she had joined a while back but let her account lapse. 

I felt better to come home and see the business is a member of the BBB and also recommended by Dave Ramsey as a viable home business for those who want to work for themselves or climb out of debt. 

So check out the products and promos. Send me a note somewhere. Twitter, FB, Email. I know you need products for the home to get you through the rest of the year. 

I am excited to reach out and get to know more people using the products. The lotion and the basic tree oil are definitely spoken well of. I want to see if the one they claim works against house hold pests like fleas really does. My poor kitty has a few and you know what that means. We finally got her Brewers Yeast but it appears to be a deterrent but not fatal to the little parasites.

No comments:

Post a Comment