Paging a blogger friend who tagged me a couple of months ago. Here we go!
1. Post these four rules
1. Post these four rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger sets for you.
3. Tag 11 people.Blog commentors maybe.Link them.
4. Pose 11 new questions for them to answer.
1) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I live where I want to live, in northern California.
2) What is your favorite memory from High School? What is your worst?
I loved all the social fun stuff and disliked math class…
3) What are you currently reading?
4) What would you say your biggest accomplishment has been?
Wow if I have to say just one maybe raising a kid.
5) Who do you look up to the most?
I am not sure there is anyone I look up to in a big way.
6) What's your favorite recipe?
I have already shared my favorite recipies. The new one I need is for a salad can you help?
I am kind of picky but if you have a favorite salad recipe please share.
7) What is your most embarrassing moment?
I try not to be a hot mess. From the archives:
Adding insult to injury if things went really badly you could have a damp spot on your but from sitting in the snow before you got up and that was further reminder or telltale if people did not see you fall they could see that you had as you walked to class.
I am sure this happened at least two or three times through three blistery winters in the great north east.
8) What is your passion?
I a passionate about life and people.
9) What 3 websites do you most frequently visit?
Ravelry, G+ and Yahoo.
10) If you had millions of dollars, what would you do spend it on?
I would buy a house and a car for me. I would buy my daughter a car and pay for both our educations.
I would buy my mother and brother houses. I would share with friends. I would buy some businesses. I would start a business. I would travel. I would tithe and donate.
11) What is your favorite tradition?
I am not huge on tradition. My favorite holiday is the 4th of July.
Does that count?
Eleven Questions for the tagged ones:
2. Where did you go on your last or favorite vacation? If none where would you like to go?
3. Who is your favorite historical figure?
4. Who is your favorite fictional character?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What kind of music do you listen to most?
7. How many of these things can you do: whistle, swim, pat your head and rub your tummy, skate, ride a bike.
8. Where are your ancestors from?
9. What is your favorite fruit?
10. Do you have craft or hobby pics?
11. You dream about writing a book or running a business? Tell us about it.