Follow my blog with Bloglovin Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can the sky fall?

lol Anyone remember that childhood story? I think it was a chicken little who had like an acorn fall on their head and decided the sky was falling... Yeah something like that.

That is about how I feel for these predictions of the world as we know it coming to an end. Not that I believe it will continue on forever. I simply do not believe anyone who is out proclaiming they know exactly when it will cease to exist.

No one who has previously predicted it has ever been correct.

The biggest prediction up coming is the 2012 non sense. Gonna pass us by like Y2K folks I promise.

The last time the known world was put on notice that things as they knew it were going to change was at the flood. There will be no other clear universal specific sign. Live right and ready to exit because life is a death sentence that is not promised to any of us for more than the breath we last took.

I like a saying I see on buttons and bumper stickers: "If you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much space."

Yes sure you can call me a radical. We can discuss this further if you are intrigued or even want more information I don't mind sharing.

Just a friendly PSA for those tempted to be culled away by crafty entertainers. The good news I guess is that I haven't heard of any doomsday cults planning on sipping poisoned juice or anything to hasten their mass exit. The majority of those who will get sucked into these nonsense followings will live to get over themselves and their folly.

The sad thing is when false prophets are revealed in these days they are not forced into hiding much less repentance. Instead they recalculate and the sheeple just regroup and keep hanging on.

Please if you are going to head in a direction don't follow someone who has gotten you lost. Might as well strike out on your own if you can't find a map and read it well.

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your life every day. Don't spend it trying to figure out things that are none of your business there are plenty of other things you need to be doing. Leave a legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment