Follow my blog with Bloglovin Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Takes 1 2 KNo 1 & I like Eminem

People that know me say I speak so quickly they swear I am not breathing. This is silly but I have heard it more than once. I started explaining it by suggesting maybe there was an auctioneer in my lineage. With the kind of people I hang out with and the way my mind works it was the first thing that came to mind.

As I contemplate where God could be taking me and how He could use my talent and speaking abilities to reach masses it had almost become a point of concern. Will people be able to understand me? Is it some sort of disorder? I talk fast when I am excited and talking with people excites me!

Let us look at another situation from my semi recent past. 


Through the local homeschooling support group I felt led to create, I realized I am a leader and have a voice. People really responded to my posts and points of view. To sort of warn people about my radical views I would say something like “I am getting on my soap box” in a post I felt exceptionally passionate about.

Seen through another filter of who I am and what God has created in me I realize I was in many ways preaching. The setting was secular but I am not. Speaking from the heart to the people out of my head for their encouragement, edification and instruction. Gifted by God to reach those who needed it.


Evangelist/Preacher/Teacher/Visionary/Inspiration/Encourager/Speaker

The same thing happens in person.

Question: Who influences the world and culture with interesting words (Hint: lyrics) that are so quick the human ear hears them and the brain can barely keep up?


Answer: Rap Artists


Well what do you know I might have an “act black” trait after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment