Follow my blog with Bloglovin Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday, February 28, 2014

I (don't) Want Fame

When I tell people I want to be well known and crack through the ceiling of ordinary there are those who shudder and ask "Why?" in horror.

I then remind them that vapid people who I will not name are already there. Some of them have best selling books and probably skipped high school English class.

In this day and age you do not have to have any talent or anything worth while to say or share for cameras to broadcast your messages to the world.

So kind of like Hope, the last little thing left in the box that Pandora was never supposed to open, let me out world.

Because I'm asking

Because I write

Because people need leadership aka us bossy women

Because horrible things are happening

Because others are avoiding their place

No comments:

Post a Comment