Follow my blog with Bloglovin Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Heat Wave & Babies

So what we have in abundance seems to be new life and a temperature on the rise!

My daughters step sister, my roommates daughter and my boss' son have all had baby girls of recent fun, fun, fun.

It's been a long time since I had so much baby fun. The heat wave I am less fond of tho it has been pretty mild and I am not too melty.

This has been the toughest year of my life so I am trying to remember to take things all in stride. I have moved half a dozen or more times. Am now out in Rocklin when my life is all over Sacramento.

I have been avoiding this place (blogger) because...it is just so over done and not cute. Find me on Rav, FB, Twitter, etc. Better yet connect with me over coffee or yarn @ work or out and about in public.

See me @ the River Cats cash give away night August 25th if not viewing Weird Al @ the state fair on the 1st!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment